27 May 2009

I'm Outta Here!


No, I'm not closing down this blog. Was that a groan I hear? Yeah? Well screw you! No, the mid-term school holidays are coming up here in Malaysia so I'm taking the family on our annual vacation trip. This year we're planning to travel to the northern Malaysian state of Trengganu. There will be no emails, no fax and no handphones. I don't care what happens to the outside world. I'm taking a break. I'll be back in a week or so. Maybe I'll write something about the holiday. Who knows, I might see something interesting/weird/scary. So adios, ciao, see ya. I will have to miss the opening Friday Night Fight at Spacebooger.com but family's first, man.

In the meantime, here's 'spiky' Ben Grimm:




Sorry, man. You're too late. I am sooooo outta here. Go ask the Beyonder or somebody else.

3 comments:

Sofira said...

salam ziarah & ep holiday. :)

wnorhaslina said...

Salam

Selamat bercuti !

:)

Maxo said...

Have a good vacation!