01 April 2008

Comic Trades I Bought Recently (31st March, '08)


Arrived yesterday from Amazon.com:

Justice League International HC - the BWA-HA-HA-HA! League gets some hardcover love...but no glossy pages. It's the same paper stock they used for the original comics, I heard. (Yes, I heard, because I haven't ripped open the shrink wrap yet. Maybe tonight).

Batman: The Killing Joke (Deluxe Edition HC): Haven't opened this one yet either. Double dipped because the original GN that I have is showing signs of wear and tear after being read for over 5000 times. Looking to reading it again.
Kevin Church is a bit p.o.'ed with regards to a slight change in punctuation, though.

Superman: Camelot Falls vol. 2 HC - I purposely left the first volume unread on my shelf last year because I wanted the entire storyline collected so I can read it all in one go. Now I can. Yay me.

Ms. Marvel vol. 4: Monster Smash HC - I sometimes feel I am the only person in Malaysia who reads this book.

Spider-Man/Red Sonja HC - It's Spidey's second time teaming up with a red head wearing a chain-mail bikini. A Chain-Mail Bikini, people! C'mon! Yes, it's the only one in the pile that I've actually opened up and flipped through. Nice bonus: Includes their first team up from Marvel Team-Up from way back when by Claremont and Byrne.

No comments: