28 January 2008

Adlan Benan Omar (1973 - 2008)

No, I haven't abandoned this blog. I've just been taking some unscheduled time off from posting due to some real life stuff happening which requires my immediate attention. Plus, just found out over the weekend that an old friend from way back lost his battle with cancer. He was my age (34) and now he's dead. Cancer's a bitch, let me tell you. So you'll understand if I'm not in a blog-posting mood this week.

I'll start again in February...which is this Friday, isn't it? Cool.

Thanks for your patience. All five of you.

Oh and to Adlan Benan Omar? If you're watching me from up there...Rest In Peace, man! We'll meet again soon (erm, not too soon I hope).

Adlan Benan Omar (1973 - 2008). Why do the good die young?

1 comment:

Maxo said...

I'm sorry about your friend, Khairul. I hope everything else gets sorted out and things settle down for you.

Just take care of the more important things and we'll be here when you get back!