26 September 2007

Shout Out: Great Caesar's Post

I've just discovered that my humble blog has been seen fit to be linked by at least one other comics blogger. Yay me! So in return, I'm giving a shout out to MAXO and his blog Great Caesar's Post. Thank you for helping me push forward my dastardly plan to destroy the minds of young 'uns by telling them about comics and stuff. Dr. Wertham must be spinning. Good.

Go check out his blog. I've also linked it with some other blogs there on the right of the screen. It's not just a quid pro quo kinda deal. Great Caesar's Post is a good place to waste your precious time. Go check it out. And check out the others too.

1 comment:

Maxo said...

Wow! Thanks for the link, but especially the very kind words! And it's good to know I'm not the only one who's a fan of Gorilla Man.